• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hello there

SPATT

Veteran CEG'er
Just a quick hello from Warwickshire, UK.

Saw an ST220 parked today. I'll grab my camera and try and snag some cool pics. Driving around in a Peugeot 307 Estate manual diesel on the wrong side of the road.

Was in Milan last week, saw a lot of cool stuff, bought some red Pumas at the Ferrari store.

Few weeks before that in Guangzhou and Shanghai, China. World of smelly difference over there. Food is always a trip. Becoming quite westernized there now though.

Tired and beat up, but it's been fun. Looking forward to getting back to my 3 year old and hot, pregnant wife.

Congratts on everything Spatt...good to hear you three(four) are well....now...next time tell me you are leaving the country as I ned scooby parts and they are cheaper outsiede the US.....duh.....

she was not lonely...and the son with have an AFRO like mine...muhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa

Geez, not even Polly's good looks could give a kid from that pairing a chance at being normal.

And Spatt, ya bastage, why do you wait until you are out of the country to ever post???

Geez, not even Polly's good looks could give a kid from that pairing a chance at being normal.

And Spatt, ya bastage, why do you wait until you are out of the country to ever post???

Oh BS...Polly's beautiful DNA could cover my ugly and then some.....I still wonder what he drugs her with to keep her...have you seen him? Dude makes me look HOTT

Whoo nellie. let it lie a couple days and people are screwing my wife and looking for parts. I see how it is. I tried to post from china but thought i had to re-register. Didn't realize all my poo carried over. Besides, I'm lazy and never think to look but once a blue moon.
peugeot.jpg

st220f.jpg

st220r.jpg

st170f.jpg

st170r.jpg

Mmmmm, Seat Leon....
seatf.jpg

seatr.jpg

Last edited:
remind me again why you got a stupid french car and not a mondy? I keed I keed, I actually like that Peugeot, classy.

Focus interior is even better than exterior. So comfortable and hard plastic is used sparingly.

Didn't have much of a choice from Avis in Gatwick airport. It was either that or a Fiesta and my client said hell no.

Focus interior is even better than exterior. So comfortable and hard plastic is used sparingly.

Didn't have much of a choice from Avis in Gatwick airport. It was either that or a Fiesta and my client said hell no.

so they call them "clients" these days huh......

PLUS ONE!:drool:

BTW, where in the hell did the guy in the Mondeo learn how to park, sorry I just couldn't resist!

Hey Spatt, congrats on the upcoming 07' model;)

I think people park like that in europe because all of the streets are wicked narrow, it would make sense. I would park up on the curb if it insured that my car wouldnt get side swiped by some carless motorist driving by.

That Focus ST

That Focus ST

I read somewhere that if they brought the car over here it would cost the same as a Mustang GT:nonono: , that sucks, even if its true!

Back