• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

stoobie's toy...

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
here's his fiesta that he picked up, but i'll let him chime in on the specifics.

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

now shut the hell up stoobie.

I learned how to drive a stick in a Fiesta. They were indestructible and surprisingly quick and nimble.
Nice find Stoob. Spill it already; looks lowered and has nice aftermarket rims. Any performance mods? Assume yes because of gauges and hood scoop...

Last edited:
Fiesta!

Fiesta!

Oh Yeah, I had one of those..............lots of fun.

I modded a little, ANSA tips (it had a cool little Pop when shifting)and a Kamei front splitter (Which I still Have!).

It was red with a yellow "C" stripe tan interior, later it got the (popular at that time) monochrome paint job (All Red from stem to stern,wheels too)

BTW Luv the Minilites

Oh Yeah, I had one of those..............lots of fun.

I modded a little, ANSA tips (it had a cool little Pop when shifting)and a Kamei front splitter (Which I still Have!).

It was red with a yellow "C" stripe tan interior, later it got the (popular at that time) monochrome paint job (All Red from stem to stern,wheels too)

BTW Luv the Minilites

I bet you that stoobie would like to get ahold of that splitter.

Very nice. Toddapproved. I was in the passenger seat at 15 of one when the driver decided to flip it.... on it's roof in a swamp. Want to see Todd move really fast when the car fills with water?

Very nice. Toddapproved. I was in the passenger seat at 15 of one when the driver decided to flip it.... on it's roof in a swamp. Want to see Todd move really fast when the car fills with water?

Actually... :laugh:

that must have been saweet.

I like it, I Like It A Lot!! Looking really good with the setup it has!:shrug: I want one now OMgoodness. First you guys make me love the SVT and by one and NOW THIS>>>>>This is absurd, but I Love It! Wifey is gonna kill me along with my computer and drive my SVT with me and the computer in the trunk into a river. Thanks Guys!

- amyn

ahhh, memories!

i had an '80 model fiesta s. hemi orange, black s stripe down the side. what a wonderful little car! sunroof, rear seat flips down and it would go anywhere. had it (pre-owned) in chicago land and brought it down to tennessee before finally getting rid of it. very fun.

have a great time with the "new" toy! yours looks a bit "hotter" than mine was. hope it works as well for you......

lakeside

Back