• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ATTN: Pudmunkie

but obviously it's acceptable?

Barge is one of the few people I trust enough to know its just joking, and nothing more.

Plus if she is ok with it, I'm ok with, and we all know barge is ok with it... whats the deal? :cool:

that's what i'm saying...obviously she's ok with it (strange) but still i can't think of any chicks with boyfriends who's tittay i could grab without promptly being punched in the face...though i guess alex wouldn't be too intimidating in that situation anyway.

that's what i'm saying...obviously she's ok with it (strange) but still i can't think of any chicks with boyfriends who's tittay i could grab without promptly being punched in the face...though i guess alex wouldn't be too intimidating in that situation anyway.

what most people don't get is that the EGL is like one big family. you do realize that a big part of the group hang out frequently outside of car related events. we're all (well... most of us) are smart enough and cool enough to trust each other and have a good time. why do you think we admit liking steeda? (well... most of us... :laugh: )

most outsiders don't get it, and thats fine.

uh, yeah we don't grab eachothers tits in my family lol!

what's fine is fine...where i'm from that's asking for problems for the most part though.

god damn nice ****ing **** **** ****ing **** damn and **** **** nice nice shot mexican! look for a bit of a photo sampling from me monday night.

uh, yeah we don't grab eachothers tits in my family lol!

what's fine is fine...where i'm from that's asking for problems for the most part though.

you live on staten island. looking at someone too long is asking for problems. :laugh:

Hate to be a prick - it's an awesome shot. Great HDR. But the car isn't centered. Take another one with the car centered and then me wants it for the Calendar. :laugh:

Just friendly crit. :shrug::cool:

Back