• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gimme your best shot

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Ok all the talk of my nascar trunk lid I want your best photochops of my nascar car. This is a quick ms paint one I did and a funny Darth Vader pic.

25i9q2q.jpg

1496rd3.jpg

Not at all, I just like funny photochops, and alot of people call my car a nascar car cause of my trunk lid, so here is a great chance for them to make it a nascar car.

This may not be entirely relevant, but it should be Winston Cup. Only a bunch of communists would take away a real man's sponsor and replace it with a phone company.

winston_ad.gif

way to throw more gas on the fire, ryan :rolleyes:

i guess if you think it looks bad, take it off. if it doesnt matter what other people think, then lets move on, shall we?

No I love it, I just think its funny when people think it looks nascarish, cause it has a ducktail look to it. But the plastic rear window thing that everyone loves dosent look cheap and nascarish:rolleyes:

I dont mind making fun of my car:laugh:

I couldnt agree more, I have and never will watch a bunch of cars going around in circles all day

thats funny, I went to my first nascar race about a month ago in bristol. I dont follow it, Im not a fan, just wanted to go to see what its all about. Anyways, I fell asleep like 3 times at the track. I would miss like 50 laps at a time, lol. Expensive weekend for driving 6.5 hours to take a couple naps

Back