• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Got Basketball Skills?

Reebs

meester super sleuth
Hey guys,

This year I put together a basketball team for men 18 to about 30 years old. I am still looking for 1 or 2 guys with some talent. It is a pretty competitive league, but we still have a great time! My team is looking pretty good this year. Any CEG ex-college bball players out there? The games are played around Farmington Hills and Livonia on Thursday nights. Games usually start around 8 or 9 pm. I should have started an all CEG team so every thursday night could be a meet and then play a game! If anyone is interested, shoot me a pm or give me a call on my cell. I will need to know pretty soon.

Thanks,

Reebs ... Jeff
(248) 921-3361

i was varsity my freshman year of hs.... haven't played since though.

that, and i'm too fat to hump up and down the court now.

id play but i think im too young for the league (16) i played some in early highschool and middle school...but i dont think it would work.

There are a few 16 year olds, but I think you have to get your parents to sign something for you. So Ben, are you really Big (tall), or is that just your CEG name?!? If you think you got skill, shoot me a pm.

Reebs

Back