• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Contour wallpaper thread

well since i don't feel like figuring out how to post/link to the high res, i won't be posting any of my photos. because they aren't big enough for alias' needs. :rolleyes:

All I did was go to http://www.imageshack.us and upload the picture twice, but the second time I checked the box next to "resize image" and set it to 640x480. Then I put the "direct code" for the smaller image in

Since I took that picture I've completely removed the eyelids and once I get my car back I'm going to put them on again. I can't figure out how to line them up correctly. When they look even from one angle, they'll look off from another.

You know how you could have made that picture 100x cooler? If you had fluffed the grass you drove over. It would make the car look like its just chilling in its natural environment Kinda like that episode of Family Guy where peter watched that documentary on Fire Trucks... Why I realted this picture to that I do not know, but it made me laugh a little (inside)

okay, I retract my previous comment, I looked at the picture closer.

... its now one of my favorites. ever.

Here is my current walpaper on my computer at work (minus the logo at the bottom, of course...)

166133_65_full.jpg

But I have also used this one at work too.....

166133_47_full.jpg

High-res available on request.

Last edited:
Back