• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

dave and busters meet

dude, you posted this yesterday! lmfao!!! impatient mother ****er!

i dont even wanna here your crap i tried getting this going quickly but everyone wanted to dik around till the last minute my idea was to go to dave and busters all this other crap is coming up now a few days away. meet at dave and busters at NOON pretty simple right? if we go carting our options are k2k untill 4 or race rochester all day so how much more can i do?feel like i did the legwork made the calls relayed the info
funny-1-1.jpg

bagged>mx LOL just kidding ,I figure well meet at dave and busters do lunch go from there

Last edited:
i dont even wanna here your crap i tried getting this going quickly but everyone wanted to dik around till the last minute my idea was to go to dave and busters all this other crap is coming up now a few days away
bagged>mx

all i hear are excuses! :laugh:

This is why Steeda's meets are amazing!

shut up penis your the one that wanted to change things up
with race rochester .my meet is easy meet at DandB line up so bagged can kick you in the nuts play some games eat some food

Last edited:
Just a reminder...

Just a reminder...

We usually park in the E lot, far away from everything and everyone. I'm actually looking forward to this meet, just wanna see how it goes off seeing that its not the Super Bowl meet. Can't wait to see everyone this Sunday starting at noon:cool:

Back