• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

dave and busters meet

hey rawburt, yea you, the Q-Tip with a pulse. put your money where your mouth is.

And don't challenge me, i'm built for comfort, not for speed.

so we will have to watch out for you. when lap 2 comes around.

Last edited:
If we are going to K2K we should call in advance to make sure they have open track time. My brother made the mistake of planning a huge even and not calling ahead and turned out they did not have any open track time that day. just a heads up.

If we are going to K2K we should call in advance to make sure they have open track time. My brother made the mistake of planning a huge even and not calling ahead and turned out they did not have any open track time that day. just a heads up.

thats why im trying toget a list of everyone going .QUICKLY!!!!

Because I don't know if I can go yet. Besides, its a 15 minute drive from my house. So I may just show up to take all you fools to school at k2k. Back in the day I used to put down consistant 29.xx lap times : ) I've seen people twice my size put down the same times, so I dont want to hear about weight, its skill.

I thought you where fast there. LOL 29's LOL your like 100lbs less than me. when your in the 27's let me know

Talking out of you ass I see. I have never in all the times ever been there even seen anyone come remotely close to touching a 27. As a matter of fact, 28s are something to be impressed by. Try again.

why are you two clowns even arguing this AGAIN who gives a ****
ill smash into both of you and youll get the suckiest times ever!!!!

but i don't think they allow midgets to push you. :confused:

ill have a midget kick your ass MR.
kick.gif

Talking out of you ass I see. I have never in all the times ever been there even seen anyone come remotely close to touching a 27. As a matter of fact, 28s are something to be impressed by. Try again.

umm when i ran the 2.4 hour endurance race there was 2 12 yr olds runing 27.8's

I weighted 235 and was runing 29.7's the whole time with the random low 29. Your not that fast if your running 29's. Infact you probably lack any major driving skill. barge twice your wieght runs low 30's.

Soo to conclude. STFU!

I still want to see a ballasted race where everyone runs within 5-10 lbs of each other . . .

btw, I'm going to try to attend . . . so you can put my name on the list. Especially if i can lay the smack down on some folks at K2K.

Back