• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Speed is my middle name

I'm still thinking about it, Trey. CAI's don't really help turbo cars as much as N/A cars, at least that's my understanding. Once that intake air hits the hot turbo, it doesn't really make that big of a difference if it was a few degrees colder coming in or not. Still, I might get it just for the bling factor; and free hat! :crazy:

Well shoot, the item got sold before I could buy it! :crazy: Maybe next time. ;) I did find a hella sweet CorkSport cat-less down-pipe that's tres tits.

Eric you gotta get this cf trunklid

dm88l2.jpg

Yeah I saw that. They make CF hoods, trunks, spoilers, all kinds of crap. Sorry Ryan, that's a waste of money IMHO lol! I just ordered a Fujita CAI today; that plus a straight down-pipe will make this car haul azz right on past your CSVT. :cool:

Damn you skinny boy.lol Thats awsome though man, when it comes in, get it on there and take pics for us man.

Oh the install is really straight forward; remove everything, disassemble MAF, re-install everything all shiney. I was just worried about Ryan wanting pics of me getting it on.

Funny 'haha' or funny queer? :shrug:

Sorry, SAV, the Golf is gone, 18s in the 1/4 just isn't that appealing; heck, I used to have a Contour of all things. ;) I've got a big boy car now. :cool:

Back