• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Speed is my middle name

Talk about coincidence!

I've had a Mazda 6 for the weekend. Thinkin' about getting one myself. Great find Eric!! Congratulations!! We'll have to get together for a Mazda run!

I think you need to get a plate that says
UPGRAYEDD- 2 D's for your double dose of pimpin'
NIT2WNIT - Just b/c your a pimp!
BET - Simple yet complicated

:)

lol actually by the plate I made for you, you suck,lol hahaha

282ickn.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahaha thats soo you Eric,lol I hate Fergi. Sweet car anyways man, I LOVE mazdaspeed 6's

I would go with some black or hyperdark wheels. Have you thought about getting that tuner that works with a game boy advanced?

No I haven't. I forgot all about that. But we're new school, Ryan. It's gotta work with the Nintendo DS that I can conveniently steal from my brother next weekend!

As for wheels, I've got it bad for some bronze for some reason. These 19" ADR's give me the happy pants dance; if only they didn't have 10 holes instead of just 5. :(
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/19-A...002QQitemZ120167313724QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

You got that right, Kim! I've washed them one time and I'm already looking for a new set! :crazy:

I think those wheels would look good, Ryan. It says they're Pro Titanium; not bronze. Still, they look pretty hot and those are $800 shipped with tires. Hmmmm :ponder:

Last edited:
Damn 800 aint bad man, I would jump on those quicker than a monkey jumping on a banana

Weird or ghey? I can't tell. :shrug: I'm really thinking about them, but I think there are a lot of other things I'd like to do with that money. I would love to see them on the car though; IE photoshop: but all I have are mad MS Paint skillz. :(

I made an offer on a Fujita CAI on ebay; and the seller came back with $180 shipped. Considering I can't find this part for under $230+shipping, I think I'll get it. The MazdaSpeed OEM CAI is around $300, BTW.

Back