• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Ride

GrimmSVT

CEG'er
Had to put the svt up for the "winter" to do some work on it so I decided to go out and get this to last the rest of the nice days till snow starts to fall or it gets so cold that I can't ride.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Sorry about the cell pics,camera is in the Outer Banks right now.

Had to put the svt up for the "winter" to do some work on it so I decided to go out and get this to last the rest of the nice days till snow starts to fall or it gets so cold that I can't ride.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Sorry about the cell pics,camera is in the Outer Banks right now.

my brother jsut bought a zx-10r, SICK BIKE for sure!

You've got it bass aackwards...your supposed to buy the bike for the summer, the the Contour for the fall :troutslap:
Word :laugh:

I've been wanting a bike but it's a waste to buy one for three months out of the summer until I go back to school.. then wait until next may to ride it again :cry:

If you buy one now then you can get them cheaper due to the fact everyone is trying to get rid of the old stuff so they have room for the 08 models.Plus its financed so on nice days still can ride because have to keep ins on it.For me anything above 40 is still warm enough to ride,espcially with a good riding jacket as long as it is not raining.Besides the contour had a rough year and it needs a little shop time,a looong list of little thing needs fixed.

Last edited:
If you buy one now then you can get them cheaper due to the fact everyone is trying to get rid of the old stuff so they have room for the 08 models.Plus its financed so on nice days still can ride because have to keep ins on it.For me anything above 40 is still warm enough to ride,espcially with a good riding jacket as long as it is not raining.Besides the contour had a rough year and it needs a little shop time,a looong list of little thing needs fixed.
Word I heard used bike prices can go rise up to 40% higher in the Spring. :shocked:

I want a bike, but dont want to die. :cry: Seriously I have this speed addiction thing.

I have the same issue... Im heavy footed like always.... But not sure if that will be the same for a bike:shrug:.

I guess thats why I have 15 pnts on my license....

- amyn

Speed don't kill,its that sudden stop that gets ya.Think I read somewhere that the top speed is around 180mph and around 155bhp.With me (210lbs) and girlfreind (125lbs) rolling around 25mph andd leaning on the tank it still pulls the front end up.

Speed don't kill,its that sudden stop that gets ya.Think I read somewhere that the top speed is around 180mph and around 155bhp.With me (210lbs) and girlfreind (125lbs) rolling around 25mph andd leaning on the tank it still pulls the front end up.
No doubt. You could die on a 125cc just as easy. Always gotta be lookin out for that bad driver :nonono:

Back