• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some recent pictures...

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
Since its useless to post pics in the pics forum (freakin noobies on the scoop) I decided to just post some shots here to all the local CEGers!

First the Contour, yes its dirty i know! But its clean now!

HPIM3310.jpg

HPIM3314.jpg

HPIM3323.jpg

HPIM3328.jpg

HPIM3331.jpg

Cavy: clear coat doors and paint and clear coat trunk lid.
HPIM3367.jpg

HPIM3382.jpg

AAAAHHHHH look at the scoop!!! Sorry I had to. You know, I do have to admit....I think the scoop is growing on me. Maybe b/c of my love for the pre 08 WRX's. (If you didn't know the 08's now have the scoop molded into the hood. It looks nice, but some enthusiasts aren't liking it.)

BTW, I'm sure you've said it before, but where is that front lip from?

Pre 98 Mercer. 95 and 96 only. After that the lip became part of the hold for the bumper.

i wish i could find a pre 98 merc lower lip like that :mad:

the only thing i hate about the car is the hood sco.....errr the tail lights. they dont look good on the car AT ALL

seriously man...im not about to give you crap about the hood scoop. I really like it!

I am giving you crap about the tail lights haha...everything else is A-OK in my book!

I freaking love this car! And that is saying something because I get to see BrApple's car often and THAT is a nice car. I wish I could come to a meet with you guys, but your next meet is 4.5 hrs away almost. That way I could be a part of NECEG AND umm...well...NE-CEG :confused:. Hehe

It is nice. He's done a lot of work to that car to make it "his".

Send us a shot of your car and we'll photoshop it into one of our next meet pictures. :D :laugh: That way you will feel that you are part of both NE-CEG's. ;)

It would be nice to find a spot half way for both NE-CEG sections to meet up and have a get together though.

those rims make your hoodscoop seem into place... i dont know.. I didn't like the scoop before.. but I have to say it looks really good now, especially with the mystique lip too.

It is nice. He's done a lot of work to that car to make it "his".

Send us a shot of your car and we'll photoshop it into one of our next meet pictures. :D :laugh: That way you will feel that you are part of both NE-CEG's. ;)

It would be nice to find a spot half way for both NE-CEG sections to meet up and have a get together though.

Slightly eastern New York would be perfect. There are plenty Western Mass/Connecticut New Englanders like myself, BrApple, aircougar, hotdimmes, ctmystique, and I betcha Rouar would make the drive ROFL. However, no one wants to see my car. It looks like a piece! :laugh: (except for the exhaust and subs haha)

No glenn you got it wrong!

ContourwithaBunnyonitshead.jpg

I have the one with the bunny on your head, but we can't post those kinds of pictures of you anymore :laugh:

It is growing on me, too and the car looks pretty good in person. You should paint an "01" on the side of the Cavelier...;)

No I should paint the null set on the side of the Cavalier...for the sake of science!

Oh and Glenn I need an open mail box to get any airflow!!!!

Back