• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Roads in/to Hell, MI

Sharkey

CEG'er
I met all the EGL CEG'ers here about 4 years ago, but I can't remember the good roads we took over there. If anybody can help me out that'd be cool. I think we met a restaurant over there too. I'm trying to plan a little ride out there with the local bikers from my side of the state. Thanks, Ken

The Dam Site Inn for lunch (In Hell)
Hamburg, Pinckney, Gregory, Unadilla, Williamsville and Lyndon Center are the towns to drive through
Hankard, Hadley, Boyce, Joslin Lake, North Territorial and Dexter/Pinckney are some of the roads (be careful - some (like Doyle) turn to dirt with little warning

I'll post up a route for you later...

Last edited:
The Dam Site Inn for lunch (In Hell)
Hamburg, Pinckney, Gregory, Unadilla, Williamsville and Lyndon Center are the towns to drive through
Hankard, Hadley, Boyce, Joslin Lake, North Territorial and Dexter/Pinckney are some of the roads (be careful - some (like Doyle) turn to dirt with little warning

I'll post up a route for you later...

hey gramps, did you trade in the mustang on a flipping farm truck?

I run those roads about twice a week ken. Very boring now... For some reason :)

i have a copy of the fall fun run from a few years back over here somewhere... let me know if you want an email of it.

Back