• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Amazing HDR Pictures!!!!!!!

Heres a few from Miata.net that I thought were fantastic:

Miata%20interior%202.jpg

Track%20Day%20Prep.jpg

miata+alley+entrance.jpg

miata-sfbackground.jpg

Last edited:
That last miata pic out on the tarmac is awesome. That is what a REALLY good HDR pic should be like. You almost can't tell its HDR just by that photo itself. It doesn't overplay the exposure range (not that that can't look cool too) just a really classy pic. Another one I want in desktop wallpaper resolution, lol.
btw, I'm guessing that it was taken on the old Alameda tarmac. You can see the Golden Gate in the background as well as the transamerica building. They've done a bunch of Mythbusters episodes out there as well.

Yea that would be the Bay Bridge in the BG not the GG. LOL! Silly kids.

Geez, you'd think of all people I would get that right, lol . . . Fwiw, my neighbor watched the section of that bridge fall in his rearview mirror during the '89 Loma Prieta quake, but that wasn't on the suspension section shown in the pic.

With any luck I'll be able to convince my new company to get into HDR Photography. Maybe one day I'll be as good as this guy.

i'm no expert...but the yellow cobra just does not look like any HDR photo i've ever seen. it looks great, just the color of the car doesn't look like it came from "just" some hdr tone mapping.

Wow! The 350Z pics look amazing. The yellow termi pics look amazing, although the car almost looks like it belongs on Gran Turismo. The miata pics are beyond amazing, although I can't say the cars themselves look all that impressive....just 'cause they're old miatas.:blackeye:

I know I am resurrecting an old thread but I had to keep it alive! Here are some sweet pics from supraforums.net

bild3.jpg

bild1.jpg

bild2.jpg

bild4.jpg

bild5.jpg

Back