• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NEWEST ADDITION: A Bike and Quad

xchang

CEG'er
I couldn't pass up the bike and quad, so I had to show it off. I got the quad at Toys 'R Us at a killer price. I got the bike for a killer price too, but more excited about my new quad. Check out the backpack on the front!!

Kawasaki GPz750 (it is complete, just disassembling to clean)
bike1.jpg

Dora 14" quad (will need bigger seat and handle bars for me)
bike2.jpg

Gonna be changing paint colors too... But probably won't be ready till next year, since I gotta dissasemble the block and replace some gaskets. I just finished cleaning the carbs today.

But all I gotta say it, 24 year old stickers are a b!tch to get off.

Todd, you can ride anytime... ;) :troutslap:

GPz750 was the first bike I ever laid down. I was at Arizona State and had just moved up from a V45 Sabre. Some hosebag backed out of a spot in the lot behind Manzanita and I had 2 choices: lay it down or t-bone her pos (I think it was a Celebrity). I stomped on the rear brake and pretty much jumped off. tank, fairing, mirrors, peg and few other bits took it hard.

GREAT BIKE. Good power, fairly nimble and stable enough for me in my youth.

Ride in good health Steve.

Thanks Trapps. I will once I get gear. Need helmet, jacket and new fluids, paint, and who knows what else. Eh, but what do you expect for $500. :D

Back