• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Moving to Oak Harbor

rbeebe

CEG'er
Howdy all,
Im coming to Oak Harbor with my SVT in the beginning of October. If you guys up that direction want to help with mods, or want help with mods feel free to let me know. Im am dieing to get my hands into this car some more, and some tutoring is definitely needed. Look forward to seeing some of you guys there.

Hello, welcome to Washington.

Oak Harbor is a nice area - a little out of the way from most everywhere. But, if you have work there then that is the place to be.

There are several CEG members that live out there.

Let us know when you want to do something and someone could probably help.

Paul

I'll definitely be seeing you. I work on the base. There are 4 or 5 other SVTs running around, but none of them are members of this board.

Not true I'm a member and well not living back in OH yet bu I was home the end of last month for about five days. I just found out I'm flying through there on my way back to Hawaii to finish up my time in the Navy (down to 38 days now). Then I'll be living there again.

good stuff, Ill be working at NIOC Whidbey so maybe we can help each other out with the cars there. It should be there in a few days, i on the other hand will get there around the first.

Shotwell, you need to contact me. You know who this is and how to get ahold of me, and you know what this is about. Be a grown up and call me as soon as you see this.

Alright, I tried playing nice shotwell. I'll be posting on here exactly what has gone down. You've had ample opportunity to rectify this situation.

Back