• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some will hate me...

csvt2200

Veteran CEG'er
But I hope some will like it, becuase I do. These are now my winter wheels only so I figured, what the heck... I've only had time to do one of the wheels so I figured I'd take some pics of the difference. Done with Dupli-Color Graphite Wheel Paint, and yes I know I didn't tape off the tire because I'm getting Blizzak's before winter anyways. The first two pics don't do justice really because of the lighting, they look kinda Bronze. The last Pic though you can tell how nice it turned out. What do ya think?
img0911ta4.jpg

img0915go3.jpg

img0916im4.jpg

Last edited:
I like them! I think they will look good with the black car, don't think they would look good on my T-Green though...

I did the same thing with my rims. Same brand, same color paint.

S5000347.jpg

P1000525.jpg

Not the best work, yours is FAR better. I could have done better than i did on mine. I love yours.

S5000317-1.jpg

Last edited:
sorry... People always tell me "wow you did that at 17" or "17 is pretty young to get into this". My bad, i didnt know it was such a big deal

sorry... People always tell me "wow you did that at 17" or "17 is pretty young to get into this". My bad, i didnt know it was such a big deal

its not that big of a deal but i just hated seeing it over and over again... didnt mean to sound like a total @$$hole but I'm 18 and thought it was just being said too much... sorry man if it was too harsh

I just went through and I have only said it 3 times. One was my first ever post saying how old i was. But anyway lets not take away from this guys thread. His rims look nice.

Back