• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any cegr's car

mattsBLK99cSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
I saw this on car domain and i think it looks pretty nice
gunmetalsvt.jpg

gunmetalsvt2.jpg

gunmatalsvt3.jpg

It wasnt before, but it is / was now. and from what I remember reading it was POS!

I think fastcougar bought it? it was someone from NECO I think.

Seen it before do not know if it’s a ceger’s or not. But I think there not on here.

The T-red in the engine bay really ruins it.

Fastcougar purchased this POS car. It was from a guy in Utah that slapped together a POS turbo setup. The guy was a hack artist. I talked to the tuner that worked with it for the guy before he pawned it off on FC, and the guy knew it was dying and still sold it as a totally functional car.

It does look good in the pic....

So does mine. :shrug:
There's a lot of ten-footer cars around here. If that Turbo was hacked who knows what the paint looks like close up.

You don't change a t-red to that color :nonono: - you make a black car that color so you don't have to worry so much about the jambs... dumb - looks like poo with the red showing...

Ouch!

Ouch!

Wow, that project did not work out. I remembered reading about the welding rod in the turbo, never knew the outcome. Crash safety is a good feature:cool:

I think I've heard of this fastcougar guy...would he be from my neck of the woods? How long ago was this crash. If it's the same guy I've never seen anything like that around here, lol.

You don't change a t-red to that color :nonono: - you make a black car that color so you don't have to worry so much about the jambs... dumb - looks like poo with the red showing...

+1, unless youve got the stones to pull everything out of the motor to paint it (not THAT hard) and paint all the jams. if you want to do it the cheap and dirty way (like ive done before) then you paint it a similar color. i had an 1990 accord that was burgundy. the paint was all effed up so a re-paint was in order. i painted it Mustang laser red and it worked out great! did the same thing with my ex's MX6. it was the blech dark green color. painted it Mustang lime green (like del sol green) and it worked out great too. painted the door jambs and trunk though, just not the engine bay. did paint underside of the hood and around the top of the bay though. it worked just fine. :cool:

the car does look nice in that pic though.

Back