• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Found my SVT's replacement

1BadCSVT

Veteran CEG'er
Well I have finally found something that will replace my SVT and I will be happy with. Now I'm sure you have all clicked on here with the idea that I have posted pictures of this new mystery ride, but I thought it would be more fun to have people guess for a little bit. And I'll be honest until Monday I'm running it on my dealer tag, cause State Farm has no 24/7 people that will change my policy to full coverage. With that all said let the fun begin!!!

Why do I all the sudden feel like I might regret this thread. :shrug: :help:

So far one pic can be found on pg. 3, more to come.

Last edited:
I have a question: did you find this ride on another car forum?
While the CEG was down I was frequenting some of the other sites (non Contour) that I am a member of. I remember seeing that you were interested in a vehicle that was for sale on one of them. Is the car you are driving?

If it is, I won't tell. ;)

Christine, nope not from any forum. I'm just wondering though, which forum and what car did you think I got?

Also as far as clues go....well it's not from any forum hense why my dealer plate is on it. And sorry, but it's not another Contour though it is 4 door.

now after i looked at your "public profile" i retract my last statement and i think im gonna go with a WRX :laugh:

I liked your svt by the way, what I saw of it on neco...

Thank you very much. I liked it a lot too. If I ever get back into another one it's going to have to be an E0.

As far as the guessing goes......no one's got it yet. Thought good call on checking my profile and realizing I sold Subie's.

1989 Isuzu I-Mark Turbo? :laugh:

galb05.jpg

galb08.jpg

Not after my last experience. Remember the yellow one almost killed me.

You all are doing so well but no one has got it yet. No worries though if no one gets it by tonight I might tell you all what it is.

Never the less let's keep this going because it's at least keeping me amused at work.:troutslap:

Four doors and boost? How about a Snaab of some sort? A 9-3 Viggen would be a fun car.

Back