• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FYI: PLEASE READ!

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
In case you missed it in the Announcement forum:

As posted by WorldTour:

The CEG will be down 9/21/07!!!
The forum is currently having problems with member permissions & updates not taking place. In order to fix this and update the problem areas the site will need to be turned off for approximately 24hrs.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Mark

The site will go down around midnight tonight.

Need...my...CEG...fix...
*withdrawal is already setting in.* :D

Last edited:
I am so glad that I only have to work a few hours tomorrow and that there is NECO ...

and that I may go to the BigE tomorrrow or head home and start installing my warmonger brake kit :laugh:

Figures it's the last day I'm without high speed Internet! Cable guy comes on Saturday. CEG is one of the few dialup-friendly sites.

I keep telling myself, it's only one day. It's not working though. :laugh:

I'll probably be checking the status every few hours to see when it comes back up.

Guess I need to find something constructive to occupy my time tomorrow. :D 24 hours is going to be rough. :help:

I keep telling myself, it's only one day. It's not working though. :laugh:

I'll probably be checking the status every few hours to see when it comes back up.

Guess I need to find something constructive to occupy my time tomorrow. :D 24 hours is going to be rough. :help:

you could rub Ken's feet...;)

So what am I suppost to do now? This is going to force me to actually do work and sell a few cars. D@mn you CEG!!!.......Though I do like money....hehe. :laugh:

getaway512.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO. OHH ILL PAY ATENTTION IN CLASS PLUS I GOT A NICE 3 HOUR RIDE HOME .

This is going to be tough. I may have to call Glenn and talk to him all day. :D
Maybe I'll go shopping... no, I hate to shop. :shrug:
I guess I hit up the other sites that I lurk on.

OK. Are you going to be home or will you leave the door unlocked?

Anything to get out of painting the kitchen huh? :laugh: MJ will come home and it will be all done. You could tell her you did it before you left for work. ;)

you could rub Ken's feet...;)

Sorry Paul, I missed your post.

Umm, no. :D

Devious minds think alike. :)

See, you can't pull yourself away from the CEG either tonight.

Mark isn't even on yet. :shrug: So much for midnight. :)
I'm done now. Hopefully the down time won't be more than six or so hours.

Back