• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

oh yeah thats right. posting this from a mac at the mac store in the MOA:laugh: I love the citiews. I need to move here:cool:

One of my hot (when I say hot, I mean HOT...and slightly crazy wink wink) freinds is down there right now. Say hi to her when you see her LOL

Guess what I'm doing Sunday....

Here's a hint:
DSC03193.jpg

No cams, straight 3L, and i dont think i have the UIM. I didnt do the swap. I have an intake and non resonated exhaust so would that be enuff to get me to 2? I have no idea, never had a dyno done before. Also got a SAFC, but that'll be ripped off when i get it tuned b/c it wont be needed. I was thinking about porting but people have said it wasnt worth it if i already have a perfectly good and working 3L. So iunno???? I just wanna hit the 200 range w/out forced induction. I know headers would get me there but it'll be a while be4 my wallet gets there.

Steal me an Iphone...
It sure wouldnt have been hard. There were I-Phones EVERYWHERE. Next to EVERY computer and a bunch in between. I would say all together we are talkin about fifty of them MOFO'S. :nonono: Waste of money.:nonono:
I'll take all of the above.... Did they come out with the new Ipod yet? My video one is old ;)
I didnt really look around closely. WAY too expensive stuf for me. And I was busy tryin to dodge salesmen. I hate sales pitches.:mad:
The cities FTW ;)
x2...... Im startin to think harder about movin down there. This lil town is startin to bore me. Duluth blows.....:nonono::nonono:

Edit: I did stop at the porky's meet too. I got to meet ZoomZoomDiva too. Nice guy. Saw a few nice Mazda's. Im startin to think about a six... Hmmmm.....

Wow, i'm retarded. Its pretty obvious that i have the straight 3L. No svt UIM or cams.

I think you'll probably be in the 185-190 range depending on which dyno you go to. I don't think you'll break 200 at the wheels with your setup though, maybe with headers you could get close.

You wouldn't need to port your heads, it's probably not worth the trouble you'd go through. Watch what BurritaSVT is doing with the new Lower Intake manifold he's building ;)

cnewton44 said:
x2...... Im startin to think harder about movin down there. This lil town is startin to bore me. Duluth blows.....:nonono::nonono:

Edit: I did stop at the porky's meet too. I got to meet ZoomZoomDiva too. Nice guy. Saw a few nice Mazda's. Im startin to think about a six... Hmmmm.....

Yeah it's alright, it gets boring here sometimes too.

You can't go wrong with a bunch of Mazdas, especially the 6's :drool: ZoomZoomDiva's is noooiiiiiccceee

Duratec FTW! Do I hear 300k? :D

Honestly I say it can make it. The reason why I sold it was because I found the SVT, car needs new struts, leaked oil from the gasket, wheelbearing, starting to rust on the trunk and one fender, and I hit a deer with it LOL. I figured (and convinced the fiance) that the SVT would be cheaper to buy instead of sinking that much money into the SE. SE runs smoother than the SVT and it has 75K more miles. Sigh.

Back