• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ouch!

Isn't that a tad impossible? The description say that the car was doing 120mph... last i checked the limiter was 112, but perhaps it was chipped or something? Though I doubt that it was.

doesnt mean the driver couldnt have survived.

there was a news story a couple of years ago where a kid in a subaru was crushed between two 18-wheelers.
there was almost nothing left of the car and he survived.
the area directly around his body and head were the only areas not crushed.

Driver took a highway curve at 120 mph, sheared 2 telephone poles while in mid-air. Driver walked away.

Last I checked Mystiques were limited to 112mph. ;)

Am I the only one that thinks it's funny that these pics are on Wrecked EXOTICS? :laugh:

I found it slightly amusing. Apparently these cars are far more superior then I had thought.

Driver took a highway curve at 120 mph, sheared 2 telephone poles while in mid-air. Driver walked away.

Last time I checked, somebody already mentioned that a couple posts up.

they probably are, but the police probably came up with the numbers for a report by using their guestimation based on damage.

also, if you look closely, you can see that the roof is just sitting on the car, after having been cut off, probably to get the driver out. I believe he/she lived.

Last edited:
I also think it's funny that these are on wrecked exotics. It is possible that the driver from the first wreck walked away if he was ejected :shrug: The second picture looks like grandpa hit the gas instead of the brake while getting rockstar parking at the local Lions club :laugh:

If I recall correctly the orange paint thats on the wheel means that someone died in the car, or was it that thier was blood all over the car.

What's with all these cars and going airborn and hitting poles? Maybe just coincidence that 2 of these says it, but I don't know how much I trust the site, while I do believe the driver could've walked away...

they probably are, but the police probably came up with the numbers for a report by using their guestimation based on damage.

also, if you look closely, you can see that the roof is just sitting on the car, after having been cut off, probably to get the driver out. I believe he/she lived.

So you are saying... when people die in wrecks they dont take the body out? :confused:

Back