• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car Cruise... Glen Rock PA

kidSVT

CEG'er
Hey all, I just say this flyer at Starbucks for a car cruise at:

Glenview Alliance Church
10037 Susquehanna Trail South
Glen Rock, PA 17327

# 717-428-2502

This saturday (22nd) from 4-7pm. It said FREE food, FREE drinks (i'm assuming non-alcoholic, but I could be wrong) and FREE registration. It's open to all cars and all bikes. So come on down if anyone is interested, I'm pretty sure i'm going.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

~Andrew

hmm...

where the hell is glen rock PA?

I might be down for that although I was suppose to out for dinner with the rents Saturday night! :laugh:

Its a bit far away from you Scott, i think. Its straight down 83 from Harrisburg, almost right at the PA-MD border.

yeah basically.. I'm at Penn State York, so i'm like 10 mins away from there, just checkin to see if anyone was interested.

There is another kid with an SVT here at PSU York, and I think he'll be joining us for the meet, and hopefully will be on the forums soon!

Take pictures for us.

How's the car? Is it all fixed now?

Take pictures for us.

How's the car? Is it all fixed now?

haha, yeah i'll take some pictures.

I'm literally about to take my car to the shop right now. Replacing the left rear caliper (leaking), front right inner tire rod, and left rear suspension arm. I hope to God this will stop the shaking!

O yeah and I actually got a REAL "SVT" badge for the back :laugh:

Back