• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gone.....:cry:

1BadCSVT

Veteran CEG'er
Well everyone.......as of last night I no longer own a black E0 SVT. It has now become jdbinks aka Josh's. I'm already missing it and eventually I probably will get back into one. Don't worry though, I'll still be around. Trolling, but still around. A big thanks to all the members that have helped me out through the time of me owning my SVT.

But I'm glad you got it sold for your sake.

Yeah I'd just hate to see Philly get the best of the SVT. It's too unpredictable out here, plus people drive like @sshole's. Also the city tries their best to maintain roads in the winter, but still manage to do a horrible job so it's looking like I'm going to probably go in the 4WD or AWD dirrection.

It's sad to no longer have your car, but at least you know it'll be treated well by another CEGer. I think when the time comes to sell mine it will be mandatory for me to sell it on CEG. I just couldn't live with myself thinking of all the time and effort and money put into a car, and someone just lets it go to hell and treats it like crap.

It's sad to no longer have your car, but at least you know it'll be treated well by another CEGer. I think when the time comes to sell mine it will be mandatory for me to sell it on CEG. I just couldn't live with myself thinking of all the time and effort and money put into a car, and someone just lets it go to hell and treats it like crap.

I couldn't agree with you more. I really hope to see it at future meets. I'm glad it went to someone who will actually care for it and realizes what it is. Not some punk 16 year old that mommy and daddy bought him whatever he wanted so now it's going to get the crap beat out of it.

thanks

thanks

Hey all i just wanted to say thank you to Rob. I am enjoying the car very much and you don't have to worry i will take care of the car. Also i wanted to say hello to everyone, i don't post too much but you might see more of my posts with questions.

Welcome Josh!

You'd better take good care of Rob's old ride, we'll be watching you. ;)

Make sure to use the search feature, most of the questions you will have have probably already been answered. Read the "stickies" at the top of each forum, they will provide you with plenty of useful information.

Congrats and enjoy your new SVT. :)

Back