• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Audi v Porsche

Awesome find, entertaining indeed! I know you're a big Porsche fan Trapps, but if you had the money, does the Audi R8 make you want it over a Porsche at all?

both are sick cars; i personally would take a 911 but i am thinking about trying to get a test drive in a r8 for ****s and giggles :D

tiff > all

Good vid... i enjoyed it, i gotta say tho they do seem pretty evenly matched and IMO they should have done each of the 3 tests 2 out of 3, in each car to come to a final decision. From what i saw it seemed to be whoever the better driver was would ultimately win. I personally think the porsche mopped the floor with the Audi in the power-slide test tho :shrug:

u gatta be kidding me :shocked:! That porsche has nuthin on the R8 regarding looks! Tha porsche just looks too bland in ma opinion...

you have your opinion i have mine :cool:

i want to drive a r8 badly just to see what its like; probably still wind up with a 997 if it was my money

Air cooled flat six wrapped in a 911 for me please

quoted for truth :laugh:

Last edited:
R8 in black. If I can't get black, I'd get the Porsche. :laugh:

I just can't stand the gaudy rear grille and that black aluminum or CF or w/e strip on the side. It blends in with black.

R8 in black. If I can't get black, I'd get the Porsche. :laugh:

I just can't stand the gaudy rear grille and that black aluminum or CF or w/e strip on the side. It blends in with black.

so far, it seems almost everyone would like to get their hands on the audiR8 *FIRST*! If u ask me, thats wot it means to be a better looking car :cool:. But hey, its nuthn but just BAD SVT's opinion...

Back