• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Halloween Bash...

Lindsey and I shall be attending! :laugh: Just bring costumes? Bring money for food or bring food or something??? :shrug:

EDIT: im teh dbum and cnat raed. Elky posted his phone number :troutslap:

I wish I could have stayed longer, and I wish Lindsey felt better. She had cramps AND her stomach felt terrible :( . She felt a little better later on, but she was still mopey. It was fun while it lasted, though! Being underage sucks :laugh:

Thankyou Jess and Mike for opening up your lovely home to us. Good seeing everyone again, we had a good time. Sorry we didn't sleep over but we made it home safely. Will get the pics up soon.

Debbie wanted me to thank you guys, Jess and Mike for having us over. It was fun with the costumes and all. Although she was getting a little nervous and wanted to head out before things got too wild. She's kinda shy like that.

Thanks again, looking forward to dinner and bowling.

Thanks to all that came.
it was a great time.
I am glad that you guys all came from so far away.

things actually stayed kind of mild this year... :(
and next year certain people will not be invited to keep the party civil.

Elky has in-laws that like to shoot their mouths off and hurt people's feelings.
yeah they can suck.
they always bring the worst friends over..and make a complete mess of the house.

one example is my cousin in-law texting my wife to ask if the party is dog friendly.
she has a small Pomeranian that she brings everywhere, so we told her if she was willing to take the chance of the dog getting out due to the large number of people at the house than she could bring her.
well...she took that as meaning she could tell her friend that her dog was allowed.
so this friend that we have never met shows up at the house with an adult Pitbull.
i have no problem with pitbulls, but who TF brings a dog like that to a party full of strangers?
plus, what if i still had my 125 pound Rottie?
i dont know how he would have reacted to the pitbull
fuggin idiots.

Well then you could have dressed up like Mike Vick...Besides Dino wouldn't have had a problem with a liddle puppy wuppy like that...

actually..she brought the dog, because she was dressed up as Vick..the dog had bandages and stuff.
it was a good costume, but we should have been asked first, and i mean specifically about the pit bull.

actually..she brought the dog, because she was dressed up as Vick..the dog had bandages and stuff.
it was a good costume, but we should have been asked first, and i mean specifically about the pit bull.

You didn't know a pitbull was showing up?! :shocked: Wowwwww. Who knows what that dog could have done to someone it didn't like. Personally, there are a few dogs that absolutely HATE me. My uncle's dog ALWAYS hated my dad, and absolutely hates me as well, but I never did anything to it, so it must just be my scent or something? :shrug:. God forbid something similar would occur with such a possibly vicious dog...

She was such a cutey. I got a tongue bath from her twice.
super loving.

I agree that you should have been asked about that dog first though.

Yeah, the PB is not the breed you bring to a house party. I'm stunned that they felt it appropriate.

Back