• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Halloween Bash...

I'm thinking about it.... But would it be tacky to put on my work clothing and say I'm a mechanic.....

Ah I'll do it. Need to get out and go on a nice long ride.

1. Mike and Kim - we can bring olive cheese balls for munchies
2. Jsmith and Lira. maybe Anthony.
3. Jay and Robin - Maybe
4. CTMystique and wifey
5. Jeremy and maybe Fatima (JD2-98s)

Last edited:
That's too funny...I was going to say- isn't that where you met Lira last year?! Are you going as Dirty Sanchez again this year?! ;)

That is indeed where I met Lira. I went to the party expecting to have fun, get blind drunk and sleep where I fell. My plans ended up changing unexpectedly. I managed to have fun and get blind drunk but I didn't sleep where I fell. Its funny because I remember getting to Elky's and socializing but after a few cups of that eyeball punch my memory goes blank up to when Lira and I arrived at her place at which point I remember everything ;)

No dirty sanchez this year. I think everyone will get a kick out my character for this year. I'll i'm saying is that his name is Kenny Rogers Johnson Jr. III.

OH MY!!!!!! I can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!!
Jay- make sure to have a drink (or two) for me since I can't! :)

OH MY!!!!!! I can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!!
Jay- make sure to have a drink (or two) for me since I can't! :)

thats right you don't want to be serving alcohol to a minor.

Don't worry. If this year's party is anything like last years I'll have at least 3 for you.

anytime after 7:00.
except for really long haulers...ctmystique & JD for example, you guys can show up a little earlier if you want and i also insist that long haulers will be crashing here for the night.
i have 2 couches, a recliner, and a whole lot of floor space.
unfortunately the spare bed is already spoken for by Jess' sister.

anytime after 7:00.
except for really long haulers...ctmystique & JD for example, you guys can show up a little earlier if you want and i also insist that long haulers will be crashing here for the night.
i have 2 couches, a recliner, and a whole lot of floor space.
unfortunately the spare bed is already spoken for by Jess' sister.

7?? Hmm...:ponder:
If I get the money this may be a possibility again. But we'll have to see. It's a long haul, and there may be another shindig that I'll be attending. I'll let you know soon though, but it most likely isn't going to happen...

Sounds good. My wife and I are making a weekend getaway of it. We're going to stay at the Marriot in Burlington right next to the Mall. Were coming up Fri night and staying there till Sun. I had to use up an Expedia gift card so it's not like it's costing us anything. We really need to get away from the kids for a couple. We're treating it like it's our 24th honeymoon :D. Looking forward to a real :censored: good time both at the party and the rest of the weekend too.

I was just about to send a message for your numba just incase. Fatima works till 3:30 so we should get there by 7-8ish.

Back