• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Recent Pics Of My Rides (Pics taken by my Son)

Chris@CTA

Veteran CEG'er
My son is learning the ropes about photography, so he asked to take some pics of my rides.

Contour SVT

100_5884.JPG

100_5893.JPG

100_5897.JPG

100_5899.JPG

And my SRT-4

100_5881.JPG

100_5872.JPG

100_5875.JPG

100_5837.JPG

100_5840.JPG

100_5842.JPG

He's getting a pretty good camera eye. :thumbsup:

for a second i thought they were in the rain, but then i realized it was washed, cause i know how you feel about your cars in rain haha or even on the road :laugh:

Alex, my SRT received some spots of rain yesterday, :shrug: darn sun showers, so it gave me a reason to wash it. I washed the SVT too because it was covered in a fine dust and some spider webs too, from sitting in the garage for so long. :shocked:

Alex, my SRT received some spots of rain yesterday, :shrug: darn sun showers, so it gave me a reason to wash it. I washed the SVT too because it was covered in a fine dust and some spider webs too, from sitting in the garage for so long. :shocked:

that's what i'm saying, you gotta drive those suckers, at least a little bit, or if you want i'll come up and take one home so it sees regular driving. :laugh:

that's what i'm saying, you gotta drive those suckers, at least a little bit, or if you want i'll come up and take one home so it sees regular driving. :laugh:

Haha, I have to take the SVT out this coming weekend for the local Ford Car Show. That should put on about 40kms. I drove the SRT-4 two times in the past week, actually put on 47kms on it too. :blackeye:

If there has ever been an SVT I've wanted to own, it is this one. Simply clean with practical mods.

Wait a minute you have an SVT:shocked: haha j/k, as always the cars are looking great. I'll keep teh sarcastic comments to myself as I still need to buy parts from you :D. Good luck at the upcomming show. Loving the CF Eyelids as well.

Alan took some great picturers tell him to keep it up.

Aaron

Back