• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rumor has it....

josh just remember

Skunkworks > PRT :) maybe bagged will let you know who's doing his stuff :)

skunkworks FTW
plus bagged has a few tricks up his sleeve:drool: but me and josh have swapped a few ideas and ill be the first to say PRT means buissness his car should be amazing

1) You didn't build it, you don't count...

2) I'll be faster than you... :D

i didnt need to build it....i got enough money to buy what i want.
and im only 18.

plus how do you know my only car is a contour. (daily)

Last edited:
i didnt need to build it....i got enough money to buy what i want.
and im only 18.

I didn't need top build it either....but that's the fun part. I give more props to someone who built the power they have as opposed to buying it, regardless of cost.

1) You didn't build it, you don't count...

2) I'll be faster than you... :D

They are, and man it's hard to concentrate when it's all they talk about...

It's going to be a long winter. Not only is there 3L plans for BLKOUT2, but the race car will also be receiving a balls out 3L that I'm hoping to push about 250FWHP all motor. It's either that or low compression and turbo...I just love the vroom pshh...

Other plans for BLKOUT2 include custom interior work a system and some things in the engine bay that once again like this years build, have never been done before on a Contour...oh, and a paint...car sohuld be a show stopper, and that's the point, I've got a new track whore so BLKOUT2 is now being turned into PRTs show car and my cruiser...i miss having that.

ALL MOTOR!!!! Make it rev til your brain tingles!!! If you turbo that beetch 2 bars minimum boost!!

The funny part is, no matter what you guys build, I'll STILL get around the track faster . . .

I've got two cars....two builds....one may be showy but the other one, well, i'll reserve my comments for when it's done, I'll just wait and see what that one can do when the time comes.

Back