• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The new whip, with pics!

nice car.....nothing wrong with the roush style body kit,it looks good,who cares if it isn't a real roush kit,it still looks good....personally i like the billet aluminum grill.....it would look hotter with a set of fr500 wheels with black center and polished lip.....also the taillights have gotta go no question,they look horrible....other than the tails though nice car...

get some FR500 wheels too. :)

These are the best wheels ever for a Mustang. They look great. I say get rid of all the crome and the tails. You say you don't want to look like a ricer, but all the "crome" accents are still going to bring that look. Keep it plain and simple with your mods.

you didn't drive a 400hp mustang! regardless, it's a pain in the ass i'd prefer not to deal with in my old age.

Buy a crappy Zetec as a winter beater.

As per the mustang, i would love the badges, the gawdy tail lights and the tacky grill.

Throw a Mach 1 chin spoiler on it, Saleen S281 Wing from 99-01 and a grill delete.

Needs more smoked Altezza's, to match the smoked headlights, but other than that, the color makes that car! OH and BTW, ditch the grill too. Congrats on the nice ride!

Back