• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Florida Meet #4

I just realized I have a wedding to go to on the 27th. darn it!

I will do my best to meet you guys that night or the next morning. Don't count me out just yet. I just have to convince the wife to let me out early.

Well looks like im still coming guys..Everything still on for the 27th?

i might not be able to make it afterall, the guy i work with at my store is probably getting fired when i get back from vacation, so i might not be able to find anyone who can cover my store for a weeekend... sorry guys!

Since this is only a few weeks away, and plans still seem to be in shambles, I am going to recommend we scrap this meet and reschedule.

The date I am proposing is December 8th.

SVTFlea and I will take the lead in planning...

Please vote in the poll as to whether or not you'd rather keep the original date, or reschedule.

I think if there is allot of people not going in oct. We should still make it a local meet and have a state meet maybe in Jan. No matter when we have a meet people are going to have problems making it out there, that's just life but maybe if we have quarterly meets it will give everyone a chance to meet each other.

I think if there is allot of people not going in oct. We should still make it a local meet and have a state meet maybe in Jan. No matter when we have a meet people are going to have problems making it out there, that's just life but maybe if we have quarterly meets it will give everyone a chance to meet each other.

that was the idea, a quaterly meet... i am still going to try and find someone to cover my store, so we shall see...

I'll be there for the next meet, with no drinking for me and I'm staying out of the hot tub this time. Well at least I wont be getting in with all my clothes on like last time.:shrug:

1. HolyRollerzC3/ MrsDillaKilla
2. Brent372 / SVTFLEA (contour or no contour - we will be there)
3. Blast47
4. Joey Contour
5. KerryKool
6. #1700project2000 (might be here this time)
7. Svttour
8. RandyCSVT
9. Pienstars
10. JeremySeVT
11. 200SVT
12.Fordman302 ( more than likely going to be there )
13. jjsvtc98

---whenever you guys decide to do it, I'll be there

Last edited:
Has the meet been rescheduled or are we still on for the 27th? If it's still on, who's leaving from the orlando area? I'd love to roll in a caravan if anyone is up for it.

Good idea, it seems all my professors cramed tests and projects due between these last weeks of October.

I'd rather get a date that everyone can get in on. But I do have a request to keep it in Ft. DeSoto, it seems very pleasent talking to my friends that been there before.

Good idea, it seems all my professors cramed tests and projects due between these last weeks of October.

I'd rather get a date that everyone can get in on. But I do have a request to keep it in Ft. DeSoto, it seems very pleasent talking to my friends that been there before.

Agreed, Ft DeSoto it is!

OOOPPPSSS!!!!!

OOOPPPSSS!!!!!

Well it doesn't look like I'll be making it after all.:nonono: . At least not with my baby. October 13th she blew in a way I never thought she could:mad::cry::help:. I am having it shiped to Mineapolis for the 3L. ported motor to be put in. They are the ones that are doing all the tuning. After thats done I am going to fly up there and drive it back. All said and done its about $4100 once back here. Here to have it rebuilt with labor and all, it's about $7350 and I am still stuck with a 2.5L. For about half the price I think I'll go for the better and cheaper deal all in one. I can''t wait to ship her out.:laugh: :cool:

Well it doesn't look like I'll be making it after all.:nonono: . At least not with my baby. October 13th she blew in a way I never thought she could:mad::cry::help:. I am having it shiped to Mineapolis for the 3L. ported motor to be put in. They are the ones that are doing all the tuning. After thats done I am going to fly up there and drive it back. All said and done its about $4100 once back here. Here to have it rebuilt with labor and all, it's about $7350 and I am still stuck with a 2.5L. For about half the price I think I'll go for the better and cheaper deal all in one. I can''t wait to ship her out.:laugh: :cool:

Damn, thats a lot of dough. But at least your fixing it. Your in luck though, we are pushing the meet back a few weeks because some of the regulars have plans and we still dont have a hotel.

Hopefully it doesn't take to long to get it all together, I hope for the best. Now Sam has some competion. ;)

Sam used to have competition when I had nitrous.....but I never really used it much so I guess not. lol.

Ok and why havent you contacted me about doing a 3L for you? The car will stay in FL and you will spend less than he 4100.00.. No tuning involved really on most 3Ls.... Think about it. get my number from Kyle

Back