• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For the love of god...

**** that **** Joe! You should have got your maney back thats major BS. Look at the bright side its not YOUR car he butchered.

It made me sick seeing what was already removed by the day I went to pick the car up. After paying him and saying "I will buy the entire car" not, "take what you want off of the car after I pay you". I asked where the gauges were that were in the car previously, he said "uhhh, it's in the box of car stuff I am keeping" I drove 300 miles, how dare you take parts off I car I have only seen in pictures. I am glad that we were able to salvage some big items and didn't end up eating the entire deal (pole120 & I).

i'd ask for some money back or getting the parts you paid for but did not recieve.

It made me sick seeing what was already removed by the day I went to pick the car up. After paying him and saying "I will buy the entire car" not, "take what you want off of the car after I pay you". I asked where the gauges were that were in the car previously, he said "uhhh, it's in the box of car stuff I am keeping" I drove 300 miles, how dare you take parts off I car I have only seen in pictures. I am glad that we were able to salvage some big items and didn't end up eating the entire deal (pole120 & I).

You got screwed. If the agreement was for "the car" and not "the car minus a whole bunch of stuff attached to it", you have some legal legs to stand on if you wish to pursue that route.

Maybe I'm a prick, but I would put a hold/stop payment on the check until the punk either picks the car up on his own dime and replaces all of the stuff he ripped out and returns it to you in the agreed-upon state, or just decides to take it back.

You got screwed. If the agreement was for "the car" and not "the car minus a whole bunch of stuff attached to it", you have some legal legs to stand on if you wish to pursue that route.

Maybe I'm a prick, but I would put a hold/stop payment on the check until the punk either picks the car up on his own dime and replaces all of the stuff he ripped out and returns it to you in the agreed-upon state, or just decides to take it back.

well the car is already stripped and at a scrapyard.

Tour_racer00 only stops by these threads to see if anyone has pmd him - he will probably not be back with a contour any time soon.

The deal is over and done with. If he tries to sell things in the classifieds that should have been on the car, he will be getting a phone call from me....

Back