• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stripping a CSVT in 12 hours

Yeah true.

Maybe he should have just put it in his signature instead :shrug:

:laugh:
Now there was no reason to bring that into this. I'm sorry, but I don't find the spice rack thing amusing anymore. Don't get me wrong, it was funny at first, but when it started showing up in ALL his pictures, that kinda killed it :shrug:

i didnt know storage units would let u do that? figured it was more for, well, storing stuff. is it just like your renting a 1 car garage?

His is double deep if I recall. So its like having a 3-4 car garage he has alot of room in there.

Save the blades for when it counts. They aren't cheap inless you get them in 5 gallon pails for free :) I have alot of blades once again!

i didnt know storage units would let u do that? figured it was more for, well, storing stuff. is it just like your renting a 1 car garage?

most places don't let you work on vehicles, but I believe josh said before this place caters to people like him who need shop space to work on their vehicles.

it's kinda fun there... like a home away from home.

kinda fun? Guess you're not invited back... :laugh:

most places don't let you work on vehicles, but I believe josh said before this place caters to people like him who need shop space to work on their vehicles.

This is exactly the situation. I have 800 sq feet with free electricity. Before winter the shop is getting new lighting and we're epoxy coating the floor and i'm working on sourcing a mini-fridge. :cool:

This is exactly the situation. I have 800 sq feet with free electricity. Before winter the shop is getting new lighting and we're epoxy coating the floor and i'm working on sourcing a mini-fridge. :cool:

nice! The unit I have your not suppose to work on your vehicles there but they do let people so at least I can do some basic work myself now.

jeez! are you renting it or do you own it lol!?

i wish there was a place like that here...

Your best bet is to look in a small town close to you. That's the only storage complex that allows you to do that in the state of WI that I know of. It's in a very cmall town, so that probably helps (not so many codes/people to complain) and it's back from the road behind an auto body shop (out of sight for complainers)

Thought it would be interesting to let you guys know the motor we pulled out of this car was installed in an 00 Roush Cougar that saw 2K miles and a supercharger and we just got done pulling it again as we own the Cougar now with only 38K on it...59K on engine.

pretty cool. Was wondering why this post came back up. IIRC thats the mtx-75 thats now in my car with the turbo.

I have the exhaust and some of the interior in my car. Had the wheels and replaced the damaged ones, but sold them.

Back