• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I thought something was done about this...

zorrex

Enjoys the Abuse
...because it needs to stop.

jaysatard.jpg

Last edited:
I'm curious as to what he is doing wrong........so I don't do it in the future.

He's trying to up his post count by posting in every thread possible.
It's rule 11 in the forum posting rules link stickied at the top of every forum.
11. Posting just to raise your post count (aka post whoring) will not be tolerated in any form. If an admin deems you are abusing your account in this manner, your post count will be zeroed and you will lose posting privileges for a period, and permanently if it is not the first time.
Usually people do this so they're able to post their junk in the classifieds and make money off of other CEGers.

Honestly this guy has been around long enought to where if he wasn't screwing around he could have made enough good posts to be able to post. I saw him doing this the other day and thought :nonono: not again.

But us veterans that obeyed rule 11 are now screwed because we are not allowed in the Old Skooler forum. Screwed if you do, forgotten if you don't.

His particular situation has been/is being reviewed. We'll take care of this as we see fit. Cobra, your problem is being looked in to, as well.

jaysturbozx10r has been banned because he has sent a PM threatening violence against someone on the CEG mod staff. His ISP will be contacted, and the local authorities will be involved as well.

jaysturbozx10r has been banned because he has sent a PM threatening violence against someone on the CEG mod staff. His ISP will be contacted, and the local authorities will be involved as well.

Woooooooo bastid. I love you mod staff
kiss.gif

wow thats pretty crazy
STOP THE CONTOUR VIOLENCE:laugh:

Wow, sounds like sh#t got real serious here.

Im not AT ALL standing up for this guy, but isnt he the same one that left his computer logged on to CEG and a coworker got on it?

I wonder if thats what happened again.:shrug::nonono::nonono:

Back