• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: Black CSVT in Meriden, CT

SVT_CT

CEG'er
I saw a black CSVT at Subway in Meriden, CT (East Main near new Lowes construction site) yesterday. Non SVT rims, stock spoiler. Didnt really see anything else. You parked next to my silver CSVT.

Anyone here?

doh, I thought I was going to be able to say it was me when I saw black SVT spotted :laugh:

maybe hotdimmes? although last week he did have FSVT wheels on his car but could have changed them :shrug:

I did not notice it was an SVT until I was pulling out, but as I remember the wheels were aluminum color with black in there too, they had maybe 8-10 spokes....

then again, i'm kinda blind - even with my glasses :)

Brapple - Go to that Subway every weekday during lunch and I'll spot you within a week :)

Meridan is alittle far for me to go on for a lunch from where I work but I will keep that in mind :laugh:

I'm surprised I don't see you around hartford/west hartford more often except for when you are parked behind that pizza place.

I've never been spotted anywhere before :cry:

Yeah, but at least you have the POTENTIAL to be spotted. No one is going to care about seeing a crappy pre98 Midnight Red GL with ricer Pilot resonators on an SVT cat-back. They'd just laugh... :laugh:

I'd notice that .... like at my apartment there is a silver frost se running around that has no ding strips and no badges on the trunk ... most people wouldn't recognize that either ...

I'm surprised I don't see you around hartford/west hartford more often except for when you are parked behind that pizza place.

Hotdimmes --
Yeah...I often park there to visit my friend who lives right there (and for pizza also :) ) or to shop in the stores in the area

I'm surprised I havent spotted you yet...I probably should have spotted you around town at least once...(gotta pay more attention to Contours on the road).

I'm always over in the Hartford/West Hartford. My dad lives in Hartford and I literally drive through bothe towns on a daily basis. I've seen a silver frost there a couple times but I don't think it's anybody on CEG, or is it?

it's probably SVT_CT's. Also dave, your number isn't on the roll call, so PM me it! I do remember it being there at one time though...hmm...

I'm always over in the Hartford/West Hartford. My dad lives in Hartford and I literally drive through bothe towns on a daily basis. I've seen a silver frost there a couple times but I don't think it's anybody on CEG, or is it?

I live in WH near the Hartford line so it may be me...

Back