• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gas Stations

Gas Stations

• Shell

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • BP/Amoco

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Mobil

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Marathon

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Speedway

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Citgo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunoco

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Marathon and Speedway.

The Marathons here in indy have premium the same price as midgrade on wed and sun. I hear Shell is one of the better gasolines, but they always seem to be about .15 cents more expensive. Not to mention, if you have a marathon gas card, you save about an extra 10 cents per gallon.

Some Citgos have the same thing with premium the same price as midgrade here so on those days I try to get Citgo.

BP BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!! Its like putting water in your tank! No one even goes to the one by me anymore, they all caught on.

1.Marathon
2. Mobile
3. Don't care
4. Anything but BP
5. Stranded without gas station for 100 miles then BP

i like the 94 octane from sunoco. where im from they dont have 93 even, so i use their 94 when i can.

I will use pretty much any gasoline that does not have ethanol in it. when i was delivering pizzas i noticed that the gas with ethanol yeilds lower mpg. i am guessing this is because ethanol contains less energy than gasoline. mainly speedway gas because of the rewards program.

I used to go to BP alot, but because we go there so often, I now go to Costco almost every week and haven't had any problems over the past 4 years or so:cool:

With all this talk of gas, its a good idea to add some quality fuel injector cleaner in too. Again, Costco FTW. A four pack of Chevron concentrate for under $10.00, the good stuff here, not the garbage:cool:

Shell , Shell and Shell again!

I always put V-power and always try to be Wednesday,because there is 5c off :laugh: (i know i am cheap:laugh:)

Back