• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Buried Contour

Martin

CEG'er
I happened upon this picture of a Katrina-ravaged Contour the other day:
29flood.car.xlarge1.jpg

its not buired, thats an optional extra for the contour, put to pasture before you get it ^.^

Looks to be in similar condition as the Tulsa Buried Car.

Not funny.

Ok, a little funny. What hacks me off is that they had 50 years to plan a good presentation for the unearthing. What they produced was absolute garbage. The sound on their videos did not play on TV. Their Hosts were complete morons and tried to create excitement where there was none. The whole thing was a complete disaster. I guess we have about 40 more years till we do it again with the Plymouth Prowler.

Not funny.

Ok, a little funny. What hacks me off is that they had 50 years to plan a good presentation for the unearthing. What they produced was absolute garbage. The sound on their videos did not play on TV. Their Hosts were complete morons and tried to create excitement where there was none. The whole thing was a complete disaster. I guess we have about 40 more years till we do it again with the Plymouth Prowler.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the plymouth prowler, hopefully that will be done right.

Judging by the graffiti, I'd have to say the windows were busted out in an attempt to steal stuff from it...

Back