• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally...

some new pics after washing and waxing the car last night.

Picture009.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

and as promised some engine bay pics:

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Looking good. Change the wheels IMO. LCA's are coming this week. :D

Thanks Todd. the wheels were only $200 for all 4 so they are staying for now.

i cant wait to get the LCAs installed. it will drive like a new (well maybe not) car again.:crazy:

Looks great, great choice on the paint color. Looks almost exactly like the color my Mystique was; Moonlight Blue, Ford paint code KM. Best color ever on a CDW27.

Looking good......don't get it painted until after christmas though....it has a nice holiday feeling going on right now. :)

I've always had a thing for pre-98's with an SVT kit. Nice looking car and good choice on paint color. Def looking forward to seeing it when it's done.

engine bay will be blue/black/silver or chrome. the interior will eventually be all black with blue accents (hence my blue LED gauges and dash)

at this point the car isnt going to get painted until sometime in the spring. new paint job+daily driver+winter= bad idea.

engine bay will be blue/black/silver or chrome. the interior will eventually be all black with blue accents (hence my blue LED gauges and dash)

at this point the car isnt going to get painted until sometime in the spring. new paint job+daily driver+winter= bad idea.

Where are you located? FL, CA and the lower states wouldnt have a "winter" problem

i am in Louisville, Kentucky. its not that we have harsh winters but rather that as soon as we get about 1/4" of snow the plows are out dumping salt. i dont like the idea of salt on a fresh paint job.

Back