• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Birthday PimpdContour!

I bought one of those "xxx main" videos, they do all kinds crazy stuff like that, too :laugh: After watching it, really made me want to go out and buy a 1/8 buggy...those things are tough!

no matter how mad upset or pissed i am i always leave this site with a smile. you guys and girls are all great... :) thank you ...

me and kristen are working it out so.. but yea 6 1/2 years we have been together so it is a big change.......

We tend to do that to people, make you smile. Glad to help. :)
That is a big change. I wish you both the best!

Don't hang your head , lol . Was just kiddin' , ya know it :) . Please don't make me swim with the fishes :cry !!

Yea , chef Boyardee sux !

:laugh: I know. :laugh: No swimming with the fishes, promise.
I told Ian to hike it to the cafe occasionally, Chef Boyardee does suck!

Hang in there Mike, things will get better.

i have been making a track for my truck up in my woods. i need something to do with my time for now.. but yea they do alot of crazy stuff with these. i will say i have had a good time with mine. kinda part of the reason we broke up though. she wanted a ring i wantd a toy. but things are looking up we are getting along right now. i am trying to make it work.. blah blah blah.... :) any one got a svt for cheap? :) i do need a car..

first she wants a ring and u want a toy. and u got a toy. now ur getting back togeather and now u want a car!

just bustin your balls mate

hahaha no i need a car. since we don't work togther anymore. i can no longer car pool with her. and besides i got a FEW parts that can go ona stock svt and make it nice.. :)

it was a hair drug test and well since i shave my head. they had to take it from somewhere.. only been waiting for 5 days thinking i was not going to pass. ..

oh it is all good i start tuesday. then in 2 weeks i am going to philly to drink up all the beer in the town. we got like 4 car loads of people rolling out to party. real close to west chester.

Congrat on the new job Mike! :cool:

Be careful partying in Philly, that can be a pretty scary place. :help:

Back