• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Personalized Plates

Blkdvll

CEG'er
Thinking about what I want to order for the CSVT as far as plates go. I had BLKDVLL on my cobra and lightning and feel its time for a change. Here are my ideas so far...

CSVTFTL (CSVT For The Lose)
CRVNCRN (Carve 'N Corners)
SVT3376 (SVT #3376)
CRNCRVN (Corner Carven)
LKOFTRQ (Lack Of Torque)
SMALLHP (Small Horsepower)

...more to come...

well personally i wouldn't put plates on my car that make fun of it (1, 5 & 6) and i wouldn't have guessed the abbreviations on the carving ones. (craving corn?) but i like the numbered one.

seriously, if you hate it so much, why dress it up with plates?
Rather than spend the $50 or whatever on plates, just sell the car instead. :crazy:

You guys are way to into your cars :rolleyes:

Here are a few more...

MSMYRWD (Miss My Rear Wheel Drive)
SLKDTLR (Slick Detailer) I'm a professional detailer
2MCHSCE (Too Much Sauce) for when I get Nitrous
SLOSVTC (Slow/San Luis Obispo SVT Contour)
2SLO2RC (Too slow to race)

Sounds like a noobie headed for a ban to me! :shrug:

That or just some asshat who doesn't have a contour and just wanted to be another e-thug...

When I do mine it will either be

DRTH VDR
SVT 3722
TRBO SVT (after I get back from overseas)
CF CSVT
SHO N GO
3L TURBO

Sounds like a noobie headed for a ban to me! :shrug:

That or just some asshat who doesn't have a contour and just wanted to be another e-thug...
:rolleyes:

I think I like SLKDTLR.. though it's not the easiest to figure out :) I like SVT3376 too.

Most people are in denial.. I love my SVT.. but I like making fun of my car. We all know it's slow and pretty ugly at heart :laugh:

We're on a contour board, of course everyone here loves their tours.

Not mine, its nascar inspiried,lol hahahaha
dancingcool.gif

I think I like SLKDTLR.. though it's not the easiest to figure out :) I like SVT3376 too.

Most people are in denial.. I love my SVT.. but I like making fun of my car. We all know it's slow and pretty ugly at heart :laugh:

Finally! someone who understands!

hey dont let them mess with ya. i actually think its kinda funny to get a plate that sorta picks at your car. if i felt like spending the extra money on vanity plates id probably do the same. remember... its no lightning. so r u still missing the truck like crazy

I can make fun of the car, but most of his suggestions are downright malevolent in nature.
(P.S. I know it is slow, I think the Contour is one of the most beautiful vehicles ever made.)

Seriously, if you hate the car so much, sell it .. don't dress it up with vanity plates. Unless you're not paying for them (which was the case with some of my friends in school).

i went with the general "3653 SVT" for mine! I think build numbers are the best!

Honestly most of his "plates" were negative towards the car. I mean yeah its kinda funny for the few minutes to get a "slow SVT", but in like 6 months its not really a funny novalty, its just a self hating insult.

now if you get grab a SVT motor slap it into an ATX Duratec and put on the major SVT body parts, then "slow SVT" would be a statement of truth. :laugh:

I feel its bad karma to label a car with something that purposely makes fun of it. And not only on the car, and put it on the forums full of people who love and enjoy their Contours!

Back