• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wow I feel old.

At 22. Because **** sucks after that. The only thing you have to look forward to are your insurance dropping and dieing.

wait..... rob does that rule count for me.....lol shes cute but my god! people on here are way to interested sometimes

wait..... rob does that rule count for me.....lol shes cute but my god! people on here are way to interested sometimes

I think it applies to all of the CEG guys. If not, he would have let you date her already. :D

Hey, I'm 24 and feel old cause my kid sister is now a freshman in college. Does that count?

Oh yeah PS just so everyone knows........NO YOU CAN NOT DATE MY SISTER!!!!

Come on Ian is a good guy. She'd have lots of fun with him. :help: Seriously...

Where does she go to school?

The best one was when R_G posted a picture of his daughter. All I thought was: they're all going to want her number and then I scrolled down....

Posted underneath was a picture of himself with a big *** automatic weapon.

I was LMAO!

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but she has a boyfriend. I know a lot of you are now devistated and probably will spend the rest of the night crying yourselves to sleep. Hahahaha.

And Christine to answer your question she goes to IUP.

PS for those of you planning your IUP trip, remember I just graduated and still have many friends who watch over her. :nonono:

Once again just joking with everyone......I hope no one is really taking me seriously. :shrug:

all this "joking around" is creeping me out...you're like a bunch of old men salivating over the muscly-arm paperboy...

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but she has a boyfriend. I know a lot of you are now devistated and probably will spend the rest of the night crying yourselves to sleep. Hahahaha.

I'll beat him up. Tell him to meet me by the see-saw after school.

Back