• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh, I wasn't a horny mutt at all. I always have the utmost respect for her when we go somewhere. This was more of a frustration that "it's been a while" for me.

the pick up line that always worked for me was:
"Nice shoes...wanna F***?"

Girls love their shoes and getting complimented on them, I can see just how that would work. :cool: :D

Be patient Glenn, one or two more dates and.....

Don't feel too bad Glenn...
I just spent friday night getting dirty with another dude. :nonono:

God damn Cavalier is a freakin mess...Ended up swapping in the 2.2L header onto the motor and cleaning the front of a 20 year old engine block. Not to mention cleaning up and painting various other motors parts that came off just to get the header on!

So cheer up, at you were spending time with a girl. :laugh:

now i'm still a young guy here and well, my gf is 17, i'm 18 and it took my gf and i from July '06 till Febuary '07 till i got any. and women are meant for way more than wat ur looking for. You have to respect that. When you learn to respect that, then u may get some here and there, but dont expect it every night. We're in our prime and we only get at it a couple times a week if we're lucky. Maybe we're just different, but u cant be like a horny dog every time you go out.... lol

:nonono: ......I wouldn't admit that until she turns 18.........

Age of consent in PA is 16.... And then if they are a "minor" I think you get a plus/minus 3 or 4 year window. :shrug: And its slightly different from state to state.

Edit: on a side note, the fault may be that he admited to the internet on when him and his gf made whoopie :laugh: Hopefully she doesn't cruise the forums!!! There's a good chance he'll be in the dog house if she does!

In Pa its age 16 with a 4 year window, same with age 17. Only reason i know that is because it came up during English class the other day. Not to sure how it did though...

I dont think it works down like that. From my understanding its 16 with 20 and 17 with 21. Never really thought of it the other way most likely because its rather disturbing.

Usually some play should be had by the 3rd date. That has been my experience with girls I've dated. Of course I am not counting one night stands or bar hookups. :) College was fun, 5 years in a 4 year program fun. ;):help:

i went to a party last night with 2 girls, and 15 guys. one girl was pretty cute and single. the other was butt ugly, weird as hell, and had a boyfriend who was at the party. dont ask how, even i dont know, but i ended up with the ugly girl. i HATE how that always happens to me. oh yeah, her boyfriend was clueless.

(i also picked up this sexy girl who works at the pet shop down the street from me the other night. dinner and a movie. night ended very well! just thought id say that so you guys dont think im only into ugly chicks)

Last edited:
i went to a party last night with 2 girls, and 15 guys. one girl was pretty cute and single. the other was butt ugly, weird as hell, and had a boyfriend who was at the party. dont ask how, even i dont know, but i ended up with the ugly girl. i HATE how that always happens to me. oh yeah, her boyfriend was clueless.

(i also picked up this sexy girl who works at the pet shop down the street from me the other night. dinner and a movie. night ended very well! just thought id say that so you guys dont think im only into ugly chicks)

so i go to penn state for the weekend and guess what!!!!

still cant get any. its a hopeless cause. guess ill order a girl from holland next time

instead of the swedish girl :)

Edit: I removed the link. While not in clear violation of the forum rules, I decided to remove it. While it is legal, I feel the "moral" side of that site is not proper for the CEG.
Showcasing minors "for sale" is not an image I chose to have represented here.
If someone has an issue with my decision, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back