• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

hey take her out again and see what happens, you never know
roofies.jpg

nah wasnt ment like that. just hate going home alone. ratio doesnt bother me really much at all it still a great time everytime i go out.

God this thread makes me feel old. :help: Haven't tried to pick up a girl in nearly 20 years. Damn, how does it work again....:ponder: ......:idea: .....I know!....."What's your sign, baby?" :laugh:

I hate taking a girl out to dinner and a movie and not getting ANYTHING.

Did you go out with your friend's sister again?

Take her out again and maybe you will. :D

God this thread makes me feel old. :help: Haven't tried to pick up a girl in nearly 20 years. Damn, how does it work again....:ponder: ......:idea: .....I know!....."What's your sign, baby?" :laugh:

hahahaha nope its more "umm yeah u wanna get out of here." or "here take some shots"

no no date rape. just feel good drinking. plus u never know she could turn the lights on and u go AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wow man, i thought tere was nothing else to do in PA but ****?? oh well...seriously though, i don't think it's to ounreasonable that you didn't get anything. it was just dinner and a movie on a first date yes?

now i'm still a young guy here and well, my gf is 17, i'm 18 and it took my gf and i from July '06 till Febuary '07 till i got any. and women are meant for way more than wat ur looking for. You have to respect that. When you learn to respect that, then u may get some here and there, but dont expect it every night. We're in our prime and we only get at it a couple times a week if we're lucky. Maybe we're just different, but u cant be like a horny dog every time you go out.... lol

Back