• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HOLY COINCIDENCE BATMAN

dSVTj

CEG'er
so i was in my dorm room with a couple of kids and one of them saw my desktop background (my car) and asks me "so are you a 'contour enthusiast'" and i said "yeah why?" and he goes "are you on that website?" and i said "yeah ceg" so he says "oh do you know my older brother? he lives in plainville, connecticu..."

"YOURE TONYS LITTLE BROTHER?!?!"

he's dorming on the same hallway as me at Rensselaer!

so i was in my dorm room with a couple of kids and one of them saw my desktop background (my car) and asks me "so are you a 'contour enthusiast'" and i said "yeah why?" and he goes "are you on that website?" and i said "yeah ceg" so he says "oh do you know my older brother? he lives in plainville, connecticu..."

"YOURE TONYS LITTLE BROTHER?!?!"

he's dorming on the same hallway as me at Rensselaer!

Not gonna lie, that is a sick coincidence.

that kinda reminds me of my brother in law.
when i started dating my wife i met her brother in law.
a little while later he asks if i went to Umass Dartmouth...
i tell him yes and ask why..
he used to party in my suite all the time...i had partied with him a ton but didn't remember him

RPI - nice school, I knew someone (else) who went there. Congrats on going :)

RPI - nice school, I knew someone (else) who went there. Congrats on going :)

thanks alot matt. yeah i made mommy and daddy proud. especially since im the first person in my dads family to go to college and RPI is considered like one of the "New Ivies" or something.

I went to the same high school with about 1000 kids as my girl friend and didnt even know who she was. Then we were two of the four graduates that went to my college 3 hours away in another state....never saw here didnt know who she was....I found this all out a year after I graduate I went to the bar, got introduced, started talking with her and been together ever since. Now thats coincedence.

cruises8 and I went to the same schools for nearly 10 years (Junior high, high school and college, I believe) and never spoke a word to each other until CEG.

Yup, I knew who Kim was but we did not have the same friends. There were people I graduated with that I had never even seen!

That is pretty funny about RPI. Small world.

Back