• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pre-Calander shoot

Bastige! I was the first one to actually follow through on that spot! :p

Oh ya, pics look good. :mad: ;)

hahah, I saw your pics there and I decided to steal one of your spots, I had always wanted to take a pic back there, but when I lived here last year I had my corolla, which wasnt very photogenic, and by the time I had my contour, it still was in rough shape and wasnt quite ready for a photoshoot. Its looks good, but still needs a bit of cosmetics yet. Its been fun fixing her up, even if its a little zetec. Soon im sure it will be retired to my winter car, and I will have something fun for summer. Next year will determine

What's with everyone having trains in their background?!?! That was my idea for the calendar this year. Grr..

Looks pretty good though. Glad you finally got that bumper on LOL

What's with everyone having trains in their background?!?! That was my idea for the calendar this year. Grr..

Looks pretty good though. Glad you finally got that bumper on LOL

Ypsilanti is kinda famious for its trains, its what put us on the map, as for the bumper... it ended up being more than just a bumper cover. I got into a little fender bender the day after spring zing, which wrecked my metal bumper core support, Im so glad it was metal, or else my front end probably would have had frame damage, in the process the headlight core support was wrecked. So I had to zip tie everything together for the time being, I found a used core support and used headlight core support for a grand total of $40 :D

replaced it all, my front end is pretty much brand new at this point. I just need a hood, the paint is chipped to hell, I was hoping to find a CF hood for dirt cheap, but if I dont then the stock hood stays on there.

Back