• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Labor Day Pics @ Lake Mead

TourEnvy

Hard-core CEG'er
Here's some non HDR Pics this time. Used a Low ISO with higher MP this time.

Imagine this in every direction 20 mins from home, arriving after a nice cruise through the Twisties :cool:
100_1124.jpg

New Painted front Oval awaiting framing from FG T-green Eyelids. BTW the paint wasnt cheap.
100_1187.jpg

Build Number Overlays. I have had them for some tim but havent posted.
100_1189.jpg

100_1139.jpg

100_1149.jpg

100_1153.jpg

100_1164.jpg

100_1174.jpg

I have a tutorial for HDR photos in Photshop (non-CS based) I have gotten it to work in darker cases but these photos arent working for me. There coming out to grey. If any knows where I can recieve some free software (photomatrix) please PM me.:eek:

These ones look much better then before :)

Photomatix the demo can be had for free at hdrsoft.com to get you started. It also has a tutorial.

I like the overlays, subtle but cool.

Edit: I have better luck with darker pictures using photomatix too though.

Yeah, I glad someone remembered, I forgot to note that....WAAAAY less grainy. thanks guys for the help on that. Also I have a quick question about apature. High or lower which f stop will give me more field of depth? respectively which will give more detail in the car per say? I forgot this.

I'm not sure on the camera settings (those are auto on my camera :()

But if you're going for those scenic looks I might recommend trying to get a little more background in them. Not that your car isn't nice but the background = :drool:

Last one screams winner. :)
Man would I go crazy for some pics with that scenery.

starting to really like "the green ones" might have to get myself one

Last one screams winner. :)
Man would I go crazy for some pics with that scenery.

I would say i do miss grass, however. I honestly can say that I dont kow what it feels like anymore.

I can be all PO'd about something, like traffic....look up...and its all good.

I like the last one as well, too bad I missed on the cropping :mad: i think I have a better one.

Nice pics. The twisties northwest of lake mead are absolutely amazing if you take the back route between Vegas and Valley of Fire. I taking another trip out there coming up soon and I am reallyyy tempted to bring the SVT and boost through the twisties. :) Those are as fun in the Ford 500. :( :laugh:

That my fellow CEG'rs is Shelby America's Pre and Post Production Parking at LVMS. I look forward to my tour. :laugh:

If I could pulls the car up there I would. however, security is chillin there all the time under a tent. There about three of those lots, medium dealer size.

Back