• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dad's 02 GT and CSVT2200

csvt2200

Veteran CEG'er
Just thought I'd share a couple pics I took of me and my dad's car yesterday after our cruse. I wish I would have thought about it before we took off, becuase back in the small town where my perents live, there isn't much options for scenery. I'll havta get some better pics sometime... I did manage to get a lil video of my dad doing a lil take off while we were out and about. Damn i'm gonna havta to get me a mustang as soon as my insurance goes down this next year...:laugh:
1002321st1.jpg

1002322bu7.jpg

1002328xa5.jpg

1002327hm7.jpg

1002326bz2.jpg

My Dad's lil take off...
http://video.cardomain.com/clip.aspx?key=7CCF57A8ED166FD1
http://video.cardomain.com/ClipLinkThumb.aspx?id=7CCF57A8ED166FD1

Last edited:
small towns usually mean lots of great scenery. i go 50+ miles to take scenic pix.

nice rides!

Last edited:
Both cars are :drool:.. Damn it seeing that Cowl hood once again on a black SVT makes me want to go out and buy one.

Aaron

No offense to your dad... but your car looks 10x better than his.

LOVING the dark look up front!

now drop a 3L+Turbo in there, crank it up to 12-14psi and be much FASTER than his, too.
:)

now drop a 3L+Turbo in there, crank it up to 12-14psi and be much FASTER than his, too.

Yeah, I've got more time and money into mine than he does right now. He just bought it as it sits about 3 months ago and hasn't done anything to it yet. As for the 3L/Turbo, hell if I could afford to do that to my car, i'd probably never get rid of it! We'll see what happens, there are always "Loans" :laugh:

Hott cars, and yeah that csvt is :drool: :drool: :drool: I love the upper and lower eyebrows!!!!

Yeah, I've got more time and money into mine than he does right now. He just bought it as it sits about 3 months ago and hasn't done anything to it yet. As for the 3L/Turbo, hell if I could afford to do that to my car, i'd probably never get rid of it! We'll see what happens, there are always "Loans" :laugh:

Nah, just sell the contour to me and go and buy yourself that stang.

disonnect two of his plug wires and you def be faster then him:laugh:

Two very sweet looking Fords! :drool:

Your CSVT is hot!!! Looks mean. :cool:

Back