• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

any junkyard runs?

Matt R

Hard-core CEG'er
Anyone going to a junkyard anytime soon? I'm in real need of a few parts, if so, please let me know! Or if anyone can make a trip to get them, I'd really appreciate it!

I wish. I'm having withdrawal. :( Need...my...junkyard...fix. :D

Looking for a black dash trim panel (about 2"x2") located directly below the vent left of the steering wheel...it a 97 Nissan pickup...I can post a picture if you like...

If its any contour parts let me know, i'm starting to grow a collection...

...that and a first generation cavalier....:nonono:

I need:
  • The full black handle for the ATX w/ the OD wire as long as possible.
  • A trim handle, passenger side, grey... the one you pull on to close the door, part of the arm rest.
  • 2 of the little rubber nipples that go over the bleeder screws.
That's all I can remember right now.

Sorry, I didn't have time to take the picture today...if you find it, my description will make sense...it's a removeable trim piece that easily pops out...

Damn I actually have a set of the caliper slider caps, but not the bleeders...I guess I should have grab those too!

What door for the handle trim peice? front or rear???? I dont have one, but someone might end up getting a wrong part.

Passenger front. Here's a pic of the driver's side part.
0816071537.jpg

I don't even need the cover, just the part that goes into the door.

I know what else I needed... those little plastic screws/plugs that hold the trunk trim in place. Like 4-5 please.

Let me know if you get what you need matt. I will take those items off my list then.

No one has volunteered to get them for me yet. It's kinda funny though to watch passengers reach for the door handle and get nothing but air. Then they have to grip the edge in front of the window to close it.

I bet that is funny.

Sorry, I'd go if I could. As soon as Ken is walking again, we're there.

Hm, I was thinking about heading to Harry's in Hazleton pretty soon, wanna meet up some weekend soon LUCA? When Ken is better obviously.

Remember more stuff... here's the full list:

• The full black handle for the ATX w/ the OD wire as long as possible.
  • A trim handle, passenger side, grey... the one you pull on to close the door, part of the arm rest.
  • 2 of the little rubber nipples that go over the bleeder screws.
  • Trunk carpet trim plugs
  • Updated cupholder
  • Spoiler trunk struts

Back