• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I met up with SVTandSRT...

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
yesterday. We did a small photo shoot.

DSC06204.jpg

DSC06203.jpg

SVTback.jpg

SVTandSRT2.jpg

SVTandSRT.jpg

Great meeting you Sean!! Good luck with the closing and the wedding plans!

Last edited:
It was good meeting you too! Unfortunately the SVT was soooo dirty. That's what happens when it doesn't get driven often and doesn't stay in the garage:cry: Thanks again for the y pipe!

Oh yea,..my name is Sean,...lol,..not John.

Sure,...the whole Northeast section is invited to the wedding! Open bar for everyone!!!:laugh:

Sorry about the name error. :troutslap: I had just got done emailing John, Chknhwk, must have just carried it over. I fixed it.
I just checked my cell phone book and I have you listed at Sean. :dizzy:

Glad Allen and I could help you out.

The car wasn't that dirty. :) The beauty of silver frost, looks clean even when it's not. :cool:

Trust me, you don't want to invite the WHOLE north east section, we're a big group and your fiance will kill you. :laugh:

Last edited:
F that, I've already been invited and heard open bar, I'm already there, and quite possibly, already drunk!

EDIT: Nice SVT man, I know a lot of you don't like it (LUCA I'm looking at you) but I love the spoliers on all Contours, it just adds a perfect touch, you need some pre-98 sail panels IMO, but those rims are awesome too. Can't wait to go to a meet and meet all these new people.

Last edited:
EDIT: Nice SVT man, I know a lot of you don't like it (LUCA I'm looking at you) but I love the spoliers on all Contours, it just adds a perfect touch,

:confused: I like the spoiler.
When I first got mine, I wasn't sure if I liked it without one.
Either way is fine by me. :)

Last edited:
Hm, then maybe it's switched, I know a lot of people don't like the spoilers on SVTs 'cause they prefer the clean look, and I thought you were one of them.

Sure Dan, you're just trying to get me in trouble. :D

We'll find you a SilFro spoiler Glenn. No worries.

Glenn, there used to be one on the SilFro at the junkyard near me, next time I'm near/have time, I'll run down and check on a price for ya. Don't remember the condition, but it wasn't tooo bad.

Back