• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB: STock Black hood

WTB: STock Black hood

Hey if anyone has one or knows of a stock black hood in good condition for sale or willing to trade for oem cf hood email me at walbyeri@msu.edu, i live during the week north of detroit and weekends in lansing. thanks

FS: MSDS Headers

FS: MSDS Headers

Let my laziness be your gain.

I have a complete set of MSDS headers and 3-bolt Y-pipe. I ordered these three years ago and never got around to installing them. The parts are coated and still in the packaging from MSDS. Yes, I am that lazy and it is a damn shame.

I also have an Aussie bar free to a good home.

PM or e-mail andrew.rock at gmail.com

(for clarification: payment is expected for the headers)

UPDATE: Parts are sold!

Last edited:
Parting out my SVT

Parting out my SVT

I'm parting out my E0 after it was totalled last week. it was hit in the driver side rocker panel/floorpan area but all the body panels are straight ... everything works, full interior, SVT body kit is intact with some slight damage. 2.5L engine with headers, custom exhaust, HMS trans.
Car is a Silver Frost SVT, mid blue interior. 140K miles

I'd prefer to sell larger items such as the engine, body panels, front seats, etc. to local buyers to avold the hassle of shipping. Please PM me or e-mail me at austin(removethis)@sitepod.com if you have questions or want anything off the car. I'll update my thread in the classifieds as I have time with part lists and prices.

Thanks,
Austin

I have a fiberglass pre-98 hood painted T-red. if you have a stock pre-98 hood in the t-red color, and want a deal on lightweight fiberglass option, talk to me and we'll work out a trade.

- Spec throw out bearing- make offer
- Stock water pump 68k miles still works fine- Make offer
- Egr valve with pipe- make offer
- Stock svt fender snorkel- make offer
- Energy suspension shock boots- make offer
- 3 Stock upper front strut mounts two with only 500 miles on them
- Subframe with 2 bolts control arms (steering gear sold)- make offer
- Stock radiator fans from my svt, my exhaust got to close and melted part of the plastic, basicly the left side lower tab and maybe the lower connector slightly.Still works. Make offer

- 2 stock premium sound speakers
- 3.0 camshafts, guides, chains and tensionsers
- Stock silfro hood, no dents or dings- maybe spoken for though contact me anyway if intrested.
- New pre-98 trunk bare still in primer, has minor bend in one of the corners
- 3.0 plastic upper and lower intake, I think also has 3.0 tb included

May consider some trades, looking for silfro trunk, maybe an svt front bumper- looking for equal trades

Last edited:
I have a full set of CSVT wheels & tires for sale from my '00. The wheels are all in good shape. The tires are mismatched. I will snap some pics if someone wants them. Located in Canton, MI -48187.

Price: I dunno. The only thing I have to go by is the guy selling (1) used wheel on ebay for $180.00, which would make a full set $720 :laugh:
But that price to me seems ridiculously high. So I guess make an offer.
Prefer someone to pick them up. But I will ship.

Email: Admin(at)midsm.com

Edit: I also need 1 (black) skirt cap. If anyone has one available.

Last edited:
Sale or trade Motegi FF5's 17" and SilFro SE Skirts

Sale or trade Motegi FF5's 17" and SilFro SE Skirts

I don't remember what I paid, but I am asking $325 for the set. The tires are shot so you won't want those! PM me or call (517) 282-7473 I want to move em fast so hurry! UPDATE: Will trade these rims and a set of SilFro SE sideskirts (with all jack covers) for an Xbox 360.
magna__8_.jpg

Last edited:
I realize my post above is for rims also, but this is another set w/ a picture.

They are 18" - w/ yokohama 225-35-z18 tires. The wheels are in good shape, one has a small ding on the lip. 1 of the tires will need to be replaced.

I also figured out a price for my oem CSVT wheels with mismatched brand tires.

Edit: The trade fell through. 18's are fully for sale now.

Email: admin(at)midsm.com

rim.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FS all SVT engine parts
UIM
LIM
TB
valve covers
timing chain cover
oil pan
cams
heads
motor mount inserts

18" rims on Proxies

18" rims on Proxies

Hey guys, I'm in need of money so I gotta let my rims go, :confused: it sucks because they look great but I got a dui about 2 weeks ago and I need any money I can get. They are 18" I think there x7.5 but i may be wrong I havent measured anything, the rims originally were 800 and 600 for the tires. the tires have 60-75% and they're toyo proxies, I'll make sure to polish them up really good before you pick them up so they look really good, they do have some very minor marks on 1 or 2 of them but nothing big, pm me if your interested or want to make an offer.

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
wtb: misc parts for 99 se contour

wtb: misc parts for 99 se contour

im looking to buy parts this summer(07) for my 99 contour.strange greenish tan exterior and tan interior.
my parents got it for me used and got ripped off, then i slid on some ice and hit a sizeable rock

wanted:
- drivers side and passenger side air bags************NEEDED ASAP
- front senors***********NEEDED ASAP
- safing sensor***********NEEDED ASAP
- airbag module************NEEDED ASAP
- prairie tan passenger airbag cover and clips

that seems to be everything for right now. may update later...

pm me

thanks much
devan

Last edited:
Wanted SVT front bumper

Wanted SVT front bumper

I need a SVT front bumper, silver would be a bonus. Let me know what you have and how much

Also does any one have a Blue leather drivers seat for an SVT? The recline mechanism packed up last week, the motor still works so I assume it's the gears that have stripped. It may be less hassle to just get a new seat if it's cheap enough rather than try and fix it.

P.M me or e-mail at adriansvt @ mac . com

Thanks
Adrian

96 Mystique Parts FS

96 Mystique Parts FS

Almost all parts available. Let me know what you may need. Has brand new coil, wires, plugs, water pump, timing belt, turbine speed sensor. It is the Zetec 4cyl. 4 aluminum rims with very good matching tires. Good fenders, doors, hood, deck lid, and glass. It is white with blue interior. Interior is in very good shape.Also have spare Zetec that was sold with car and is suppose to be good but I have no info on it's mileage or condition but it is a 96.

Just throwing this out there:

99 SE suspension w/86k miles on it. Not really looking for much on it, so just throw me a number and it's yours.

Located in F. Hills and work in AA, so whatever works best.

pcv valve- free for local pick up

i was going to replace mine but the torx end stripped out so im not going to care to replace it since it still works.

98 E1 For Sale

98 E1 For Sale

My Black 1998 E1 SVT is up for sale.

It has 107,500 miles. It's in perfect shape.

Just replaced the shift tower bolt, suspension with factory springs and struts, new battery and alternator, also has new tires. Many more things replaced over the years. Car is basically brand new. No rust, has Ziebart rust protection since new.

Pics are available by request, don't have photo hosting.

PM me for more info. I need to sell it quick. Also on autotrader.

Located in Romeo (48065)

Last edited:
Wanted

Wanted

Wanted ASAP -

square end type shifter cables. Needs to be in good condition and have the square style ends for the trans side. contact me via PM or email.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back